How often have you been prompted to create change and the urge to do so doesn’t last long enough for you to follow through? The path of least resistance suggests that it is easier to continue doing what you do rather than make the changes that beg for your attention day after day, moment after moment.
That works for the short-term but the over time it continually bites at your heels until either something dramatic occurs or you realize that literally years have gone by and you are still singing the same song about wanting change. Had enough yet?
So if you could... would you?
If I showed you how to get out of your way and provided the tools and support for you to do so… would you?
If you are:
- An empty nester … wondering what you will do next
- Ready to give up the stories that keep you stuck
- Feeling empty in your career, your life
- Wanting more satisfaction, advancement in your workplace
- Willing to embrace your brilliance
- Ready to see just how powerful you are
- Needing support and accountability for moving forward
- Into living your life ON PURPOSE
... then Life Coaching is for You.